Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Assistant Engineer Electrical at Dangote Group
Job Title: Assistant Engineer, Electrical at Dangote Group
Ref ID: IbesePlantElect003
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- We are looking for an Electrical Engineer who will help us advance our electrical products, systems, and applications.
- On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with technicians and computer programmers to solve emerging issues.
- Ultimately, you will improve our company’s products and processes and contribute to its growth.
- Overseeing maintenance of Electrical equipment for optimum performance, raises indent for replacement of spare parts and provide maintenance support for shift operations
- Ensures/enforces maximum safety procedure in execution of all jobs.
- Supervises all planned and corrective maintenance jobs for effective/efficient plant operation.
- Participates in new equipment installations and commissioning.
- Organizes work schedules/manpower allocation of daily jobs in the plant.
- Perform power analysis on electricity consumptions.
- Modifies control for smooth process operations.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND (Electrical / Electronic Engineering)
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC relevant experience
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Should be able to work with less supervision
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.