AGM Finance & Accounts (Supply Chain) at Dangote Group
Job Title: AGM, Finance & Accounts (Supply Chain) at Dangote Group
Ref ID: Finance SC1024 23
Job type: Full time
- As the AGM, Supply Chain – Finance & Account, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the financial and accounting aspects of our supply chain operations.
- You will work closely with the supply chain team to manage financial transactions, monitor budgets, analyze costs, and optimize financial performance.
- Your responsibilities will also include providing accurate financial reports, developing and implementing financial policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- This position requires strong financial acumen, excellent analytical skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with both finance and supply chain professionals.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of supply chain management principles and practices, as well as a proven track record in financial management within the construction industry. job recruitment
- Processing of Port Disbursement (PDA) within 5 days of approval of order for procurement of AGO & LPFO products.
- Prompt payment of Vendors (Transporters & NUPENG bills) for effective and smooth delivery of AGO and LPFO products to DCP plants and other SBU?s. Processing of bills within 30 days of receiving from vendors.
- Availability of Funds to meet financial needs of the unit. Regular fund request and retirement to DCP accounts.
- Reconciliation of Bank statement with SAP Ledger. Monthly retirement of paid vouchers to aid SAP reconciliation.
- Prompt payment of statutory Bill to facilitate loading and of AGO and LPFO products to various Dangote SBU?s.
- A First Degree in Accounting or any related discipline
- A Master?s Degree in Accounting is or MBA would be an added advantage.
- Membership of the following professional bodies is a MUST: Certified Institute of Auditors (CIA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- 10 to12 years Financial and Accounting work experience.
- Prior experience in Distribution and Supply Chain Management.
- SAP experience.
- Ability to manage projects and tasks requiring high levels of cross-functional coordination between multiple business functions
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects and processes
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.