Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bartender
Job Number: HOT09Z45
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- A Bartender engages our guests during their visit, receives/serves orders and ensures brand service standards are met to the highest quality.
What Will I Be Doing?
A Bartender will be responsible for engaging our guests during their visit, receiving/serving orders and ensuring brand service standards are met to the highest quality. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive orders and serve guest requests completely in a timely manner.
- Create and serve a range of beverages including classic cocktails, mixers, beer, wine and soft drinks etc.
- Take food orders and assist the floor team with deliveries as required.
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities.
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared.
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all guest accounts.
- Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner.
What Are We Looking For?
A Bartender serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience within a cocktail bar environment.
- The ability to create classic cocktails.
- Flexibility in hours as you will be working rostered shifts, especially on weekends.
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills.
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations.
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit hilton.taleo.net.