Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Brand Manager at Image and Time
Job Title: Brand Manager at Image and Time
- The Brand Manager role requires a strategic and creative communicator and culture shaper who will actively co-create an iconic and innovative brand.
- The ideal candidate will also be responsible for improving the brand-building and communication efforts of our organizations, providing long-term brand communication strategy, and a practical road map for execution.
- Create and implement a long-term brand communication strategy, producing a yearly commercial calendar plan.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Collaborate with other teams to identify the public voice of the brand.
- Create style guides and brand voice outlines for all public relations, marketing, advertising and other vital departments.
- Consult with executive management to develop effective communication procedures and policies for various situations or crises.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Build and maintain a strong and engaged alumni network
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative
- Communicate with media outlets and journalists and create press kits.
- Perform communications research and monitor the progress of various communications strategies.
Qualifications & Skills
- Candidates should possess an HND/B.Sc. in relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience working as a Brand Manager, marketing communications specialist, or brand strategist within the digital, creative and advertising space.
- Efficient analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Effective time management skills – the ability to prioritise and meet project deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent written, listening and communication skills.
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Superior writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, and professional printing/publishing skills are essential, for the Brand Manager role, including the ability to present concepts verbally.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of industry trends as well as current trends in digital media/social media to enable the brand to stay ahead of the curve.
- Ability to adopt new technology relevant for execution on the job.
Application Closing Date