Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Intern
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Write efficient data queries to varied types of products and customer analysis
- Analyze and compile customer behavior and profitability analysis reports.
- Compile data analysis and reporting for Data Analysts
- Present data analysis summary results to team members and business line leadership
- Complete Consumer Credit and/or Indirect Fair Lending analysis
- Size market and complete SWOT analysis
- Supports subject matter experts in specific business analysis areas while expanding his/her knowledge base.
- Assist with gathering relevant information and ensure understanding of the project requirements.
- Breaks down complex concepts into comprehensible concepts to ensure appropriate level of communication and understanding for the project stakeholders.
- Prepares reports for senior management to provide updates on the projects’ progress, risks, results, and successes.
- HND / B.Sc in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Analytics, or any Social Science discipline
- Have interest in web analytics, social listening, data analysis, data visualization and insight development.
- Junior, senior or nontraditional student in college or recent graduate with coursework or experience in a related field
- Attention to detail, willingness to ask questions, ability to follow up and knowledge of overall media logistics.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “IT Intern” and location as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit jumia.com.