Sterling Homes Limited
Executive Assistant at Sterling Homes Limited
Job Title: Executive Assistant at Sterling Homes Limited
Location:?Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for Executives, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other company logistics
- composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward Association member sat all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Provide administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, and maintenance of filing system and contacts database
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
- Organize Executive meeting set-upsand plan events, both internal and off-site
- Keeping updated records of customer information, interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- First Degree in any related course
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the Association and its members.
N50,000 – N70,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit sterlinghomesltd.com.