Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Federal Government of Nigeria
The Federal Ministry of Communications, Innovation & Digital Economy is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the first phase of the 3 Million Technical Talent Program:
Title: 3 Million Technical Talent (3MTT) Program – Fellowship
- The 3 Million Technical Talent (3MTT) programme, a critical part of the Renewed Hope agenda, is aimed at building Nigeria’s technical talent backbone to power our digital economy and position Nigeria as a net talent exporter. The first phase of the programme, executed in collaboration with NITDA, will involve multiple stakeholders including fellows, training providers, partners and placement organisations.
- The 3MTT programme by the Federal Ministry of Communications, Innovation & Digital Economy will generate a pipeline of technical talent in line with President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s vision of creating 2 million digital jobs by 2025.
- Join us on a transformative journey as we unveil the 3MTT Programme Fellowship
- The first phase of the programme will be executed as a fellowship model in collaboration with NITDA. We will select individuals with interest in specific skills and fund the cost of their training with training providers accepted into the programme.
- In line with the Ministry’s 1%-10%-100% implementation approach, this first phase will aim to train and place 30,000 technical talents, representing 1% of our overall target. It will be executed based on the framework co-created with key stakeholders across government agencies, training providers, educational institutions, development agencies and the private sector.
Skills in Focus
For the first phase, we will focus on these twelve (12) technical skills:
- Software Development
- UI/UX Design
- Data Analysis & Visualisation
- Quality Assurance
- Product Management
- Data Science
- AI / Machine Learning
- Game Development
- Cloud Computing
- Dev Ops.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit fellow.3mtt.training.