Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Finance Specialist – Operations at ConSol Limited
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Finance Specialist – Operations at ConSol Limited will manage day-to-day treasury operations.
- Ensure company operations are viable from a financial standpoint
- Perform daily analysis and research of various financial transactions in order to assist with correctly determining the proper allocation of funds
- Ensure proper internal controls and protection of company information
- Serve as front-line liason to Company’s depository banks and other banking contractors
- Monitor Company’s financial performance and analyse risks and barriers to progress
- Manage any financial-related professional services contract
- Partner with other departments to track and deliver on joint goals
- Process FX transactions when required
- Ensure proper reconciliation of all Company accounts
- Proper record keeping of all financial transactions
- Review monthly bank fees and provide analysis to Finance Manager
- Forecasting of short-term and long-term cash flow
- Preparation of internal and external financial treasury & operations-related reports
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports and analysis for distribution to Management and/or the Board.
- Daily and Monthly balancing of Financial Ledgers
- Assist other accounting team members as necessary Finance Specialist – Operations at ConSol Limited
- B.Sc/HND in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics from a recognized institution
- MBA is an added advantage
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN)
- Minimum of three (3) years’ Post ICAN experience in a similar position
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role.
- Hands-on experience in Audit.
- Hands-on experience on Company Statutory compliance – Corporate Tax, PAYE, VAT, WHT, Pensions, ITF, and Education Tax etc.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.