Senior Product Manager at Sabi
Industry: Wholesale Trade/Import-Export
- As a Senior Product Manager at sabi, you will be responsible for working collaboratively and guiding the strategic, tactical, and operational components of our Product Portfolio.
- The successful candidate will be at the helm of sometimes complex business strategy and help crystallize it into tangible and innovative product offerings through curating successful analysis, design, and development.
- This will involve organizing & facilitating ideation and incubation sessions to uncover creative and disruptive digital solutions that will result in an actionable portfolio roadmap for execution toward business strategy.
- We are seeking a savvy, tech, and product minded individual with a flare to grow and lead our businesses strategic intentions.
- Lead as a Senior Product Manager as well as enable activities within a Product Owner capacity, when necessary
- Understand and research customer needs, market trends and potential partnerships, basing it on cost vs revenue perspectives.
- Translate and collaborate with the Cofounder/Head of Product on the Product Strategy and concisely articulate it into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Dive product and business-planning processes across different business units in the company
- Collaborate with business analysts and stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements. Translate business requirements into technical specifications and design solutions accordingly.
- Ensure that product deadlines are met, and the relevant stakeholders are always kept up to date on interest elements.
- Create and maintain a high standard of reliability, quality and usability during product phases and ensure measurements are adhered to.
- Strategize and derive go-to-market plans with the Head Product and Product Marketing/commercial teams.
- Report and measure product launch success through qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- Actively coordinate, prepare, and manage up product aligned business strategy for execution.
- Support the build and delivery through to our delivery teams in building a range of products & services that could include responsive digital apps, APIs and data solutions to drive our digital strategy.
Special Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any related field of study such as Business, Marketing, Computer Science / Engineering
- 7-10 years? experience in Product Management building Fintech, AgriTech or ecommerce products.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and translate business needs to technical requirements.
- Demonstrated skill in Product Management with tools and technology to effectively manage, prioritize and strategize.
- Experience working, facilitating, and leading in multi-disciplinary teams consisting of Designers, Engineers, Business, Product and Marketing
- Strong business acumen and business analysis abilities
- Experience in launching Digital and Physical products in emerging markets.
- Understanding the application of human centered and service design concepts and assist in delivery facilitation with close collaboration with the UX/UI team.
- Fluency in technology and emerging trends in the African context to drive adoption, inspiration to help product and technology teams grow.
- Motivated by the mission of Sabi
- Pragmatic with quantitative and analytical ability and attention to detail
- Driven, independent thinker and leader who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously with fast-changing priorities
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
- A focus on execution. Willing and able to get hands dirty.
- Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as they arise, where you will need to set out a clear structure, method and outcomes yourself .
- Rapid Career Growth
- Annual Training Budget
- Robust Health Coverage, including:
- Optical Cover, and
- Dental Cover
- Wellness Programs, including:
- Free Gym Cover
- Free Spa Cover
- Competitive Pension Plan
- Opportunity to work in other global office.
- Life Cover
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Vacation Days
- Fully-funded Team Bonding Activities.
Application Closing Date