Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Forklift Electrician – Golden Pasta at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Forklift Electrician – Golden Pasta at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
Purpose of the Job
- To make available forklift and any other related machines and equipment for production at all times.
- Manage and promptly attend to any faults on forklift and related machines on production lines to ensure reduced downtime.
- Diagnose and repair electrical devices on forklift to keep the machines running efficiently.
- Carry out preventives and corrective maintenance on forklift, machines and equipment.
- Participate in preventive and corrective maintenance of electrical parts of machines.
- Report the general condition of forklift equipment and recommend replacement when necessary to supervisor.
- Ensure effective usage of spares for lines to avoid stock out.
- Maintain accurate record of time taken for job completion, spare parts replaced, and report observation made for future planning.
- Adhere to safety guidelines and good housekeeping rules and procedures to prevent accidents and injuries.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a self-motivated team player.
- Pay keen attention to details.
- Have strong analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- NABTEB, Technical Trade Test.
- 5 O’ Level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar industry.
- Demonstrable experience on diesel/ electric forklift.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit dragnetnigeria.com.