Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, an Oil and Gas company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title:?Head of Finance
- We are currently in search of a skilled finance professional to fill the position of Head of Finance for our client, a leading Oil and Gas Company.
- The ideal candidate will provide financial advisory and services to assure cash flow adequacy, optimal gearing, near and long-term liquidity required to actualise the business? profitability.
- Additionally, oversee all accounting functions as well as ensure adherence to regulatory and financial compliance.
- Responsible for accounting services. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, 5-year financial plans and all statutory financial reporting.
- Play a key role in the formulation of the business’s strategy.
- Assure near-term cash flow and availability of longer-term liquidity for operations, profits and growth and ensure appropriate treasury controls.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with financial institutions, ensuring an optimally geared profile ? overseeing the company?s banking and loan arrangements.
- Managing and overseeing the taxation affairs of the organization and liaising with the external tax firm for specialist advice.
- Manage the budget preparation, disbursement, monitoring, reporting and evaluation activities.7. Conduct investment appraisal and analysis.
- Managing hedging and foreign currencies
- Accountable for developing, overseeing and managing compliance with the (Financial) Manual of Authorities
- Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions
- Overseeing commercial decision-making from tender analysis, margin analysis, pricing analysis etc.
- Managing the fixed assets register; ensure all assets are properly identified, amortized and disposed of.
- Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs.
- Advising on market changes and providing strategic financial recommendations.
- Support the Internal Audit team to achieve regulatory compliance ? both financial and business.
- Own and implement whistle-blowing, fraud prevention and detection activities.
- Responsible for managing finance staff across the Company (including learning and development)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or a related field.
- Relevant accounting professional certification e.g., ICAN, ACA etc. is mandatory.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in a management role, with proven capacity to lead a high-performance cross-functional team.
- Experience in Legislative and Regulatory financial reporting, Risk Management and Compliance and Business knowledge
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- High Level of Integrity.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.