Work Dey HR Services
Head of Maintenance at Work Dey HR Services
Job Title: Head of Maintenance at Work Dey HR Services
Location:?Central Business District, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable Maintenance Manager to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company?s facilities.
- You will be the one to ensure that your colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget.
- A great maintenance manager will have a solid understanding of plumbing and electrical systems as well as carpentry and other crafts. They will be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations.
- The ideal candidate will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting etc.
- The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company?s business operations.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors etc.)
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
Requirements and skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Degree from a vocational school or BSc/BA in Business Administration or Facility Management will be an advantage
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus
- 10 – 15 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.