HR and Admin Manager at Lisse Africa
Job Title: HR and Admin Manager at Lisse Africa
- Develop HR financial plan and budget, ensure the management of cost and resources
- Manage HR function for the Group by coordinating all HR activities including Talent acquisition, Career management, Learning and development, Performance management, Policy Implementation and Staff Welfare
- Provide strategic insight and support on human resources matters in assigned companies to aid business decision, identify related risks; develop and deploy mitigating strategies
- Support Management in defining departmental goals and key performance indicators (KPI); track and monitor KPIs and deploy appropriate interventions
- Work with management to address employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Drive capability building, learning, and development to address capability gaps and promote learning culture.
- Work with Group Head HR to build and strengthen staff competencies through appropriate learning and development interventions.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) or HND in Social Sciences, Humanities or any other related field.
- 4-5 years of work experience in a Group Structure
- Solid understanding of labour legislation
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Membership of relevant professional bodies (CIPM, CIPD)
- Good Negotiation, Leadership skills and Networking skill
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Great organizational and team player skills
- Must be Lagos-based (Mandatory).
Monthly Salary of N300,000 + other benefits
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.