Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Human Resource Officer at Abuja Clinics
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding and training programs.
- Updating job requirements when needed and contacting applicants’ references.
- Performing criminal background checks required by company
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals Performing administrative tasks
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork; answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with the company.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2023.