Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Mopheth Nigeria Limited
Mopheth Nigeria Limited is a reputable organization charged with the goal of meeting the diverse needs of its growing customers from all walks of life. We began as a community Pharmacy in the year 1997, and through the years we have maintained our standard of being a renowned name in the pharmaceutical industry in Nigeria, however, with respect to our vision consumables, cosmetics, and skin care products, safe water production, grocery essentials, and a variety of baked goods. In addition, our 24-hour availability onsite and online in all our branches has equally ensured our clients can rely on us for immediate service at any hour of the day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern Pharmacist
Employment Type: Internship
- Assist the Pharmacist in compounding and dispensing medications as prescribed by physicians.
- Providing patients with pharmaceutical information, health advice, and explanation on the proper use of medications.
- Working with the pharmacists to scrutinize all drugs for expired, damaged, or short-dated drugs and ensure theirimmediate withdrawal from the pharmacy inventory.
- Adhere to applicable legal rules,regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceuticalpractice.
- Bachelor’s / Doctorate Degree in Pharmacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An effective team player.
- Great attention to detail.
- Must have been inducted.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit mophethgroup.com.