Gen128 Business Solutions
Gen128 Business Solutions is a business service provider that exists to provide professional, confidential and highly effective business administrative support to our clients. Our services are specifically tailored to meet individual client needs. Our aim is to free you from time-consuming, low productivity tasks which will result in you focusing on activities that will move your business forward + Increase your profits. The services we offer Include: Back Office Support, Marketing Solutions and Information Technology Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer (Intern)
- We are currently looking to hire an IT Support Intern to work in our office in Ikeja. You will be required to have the theoretical knowledge of IT Hardware & Networks, Windows Operating Systems plus the ability to learn fast + provide support to the IT team.
- Installing and configuring computer operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems
- Provide technical assistance to project teams
- Troubleshooting, Diagnosing and repairing faults, resolving network issues
- Repairing and replacing hardware equipment where necessary
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Very good level of English Language both written and spoken;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent Administrative and Organizational skills
- Ability to work with own Initiative
- Willingness to learn and develop;
- Team player and willingness to support colleagues;
- Minimum of HND / OND in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in desktop or technical support
- Knowledge of hardware maintenance and Networking
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Live within 30mins of commuting with Ikeja
- Flexible work approach, self-motivated and organised.
- From N75,000.00 Monthly.
Perks of working for this Client:
- Flexible / agile working
- Incredible progression programmes and development through the business
- Friendly, fun working environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:?firstname.lastname@example.org?using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note:?Only candidates that live in Lagos and within 30 minutes commuting distance to Ikeja would be considered
To apply for this job please visit gen128bs.com.