BOGO Beverages Limited
BOGO Beverages Limited is a dynamic total beverage company with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset. We are determined to dominate the beverage sector with our quality brands, apt commercial acumen and cognate experience of the African consumer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Developer
Location:?Calabar, Cross River
- Our ideal sales representative will function as the frontline commercial solder, breaking barriers, creating value, and winning market shares for our business.
- They must achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory and market segment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze, plan, establish, and maintain an efficient and productive daily call pattern in assigned territory.
- Make regular sales calls to on and off-premises customers togenerate orders and create a long-term relationship
- Drive brand penetration in both on-prem and off-prem outlets
- Responsible for driving brand visibility at the point of sales and consumption
- Install and maintain point-of-sale/ printed materials withinoutlets
- Assist customers with inventory management responsibilities (product availability/new product placement and rotation of stock)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must know how to drive.
- Minimum of OND / B.Sc Degree
Qualities we are looking out for:
- Thrive on creating and selling innovative ideas and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to calculate discounts
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with direct customers on the telephone and internally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Candidates must be in the wine and spirit industry.
- Must have 2 years of work experience.
- Ability to drive is complulsory
- Candidates Must be residents of Calabar.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to:?firstname.lastname@example.org?using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit outlook.com.