Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Market Intelligence Analyst at Axfort Industries
Job Title: Market Intelligence Analyst at Axfort Industries
Employment Type: Contract
About the Role
- We are looking for a talented and motivated Market Intelligence Analyst to join our team on a short-term contract basis.
- In this role, you will be responsible for conducting market research, analyzing data, and developing insights to help us make informed business decisions.
- You will also work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and implement business strategies.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities, assess competitive threats, and track industry trends
- Analyze data from a variety of sources, including primary and secondary research, to develop insights and recommendations
- Develop and deliver market intelligence reports to stakeholders
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and implement business strategies
- Identify and recommend new research initiatives
- Identify key external stakeholders / organizations to engage with on ongoing projects
- External stakeholder relationship management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sciences, Engineering, Marketing, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in a market research or business development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with market intelligence software tools
- Experience with the energy, agriculture, food, construction, or metal sectors
- Fluency in a major local language (Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa).
- This is a short-term contract role for a period of 6 months with the opportunity to extend to 12 months or a full-time role.
N150,000 – N250,000 / month.
Compensation and Benefits
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including paid time off as well as opportunities for professional development and growth.
- We are also committed to providing our employees with a work-life balance that allows them to succeed both at work and at home.
- If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a company that is committed to innovation and sustainability, then we encourage you to apply to join Axfort Industries.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.