Global Profilers is a resourcing company that offers recruitment solutions to organizations in Sub Saharan African markets. With extensive understanding of the various aspects of multinational and local businesses and industry?s specific demands, We are able to provide tailored solutions to any & all Industries. We consider ourselves multi-cultural with expertise working on several markets. We understand different perspectives and the atypical challenges that can face organizations in Nigeria, Angola, Kenya, Uganda, Cameroun, Bening, Togo, Burkina Faso.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations (PR) / Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create digital content that increases customer engagement and enhances the company?s online brand
- Manage the Company?s websites and ensure that they are all up to date on all the key activities are recorded (create and upload images for the organization’s website)
- Manage the Company?s corporate communications
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Develop and integrate marketing content strategies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Keep up to date with the Company?s industry/market developments
- Manage and develop the contact database and assist with lead-generation activities
- Develop a project planning schedule with team input; create content for social media, cost estimates for ads, budget for influencers
- Organise regular meetings; ensure efficient communication with all the different specialties of the company.
- The role of a marketing and PR officer may involve the following duties: Planning and carrying out PR campaigns and strategies.
- Monitoring the public and media’s opinion of your client or employer.
- Writing and editing press releases, leaflets, brochures, speeches, newsletters, websites and social media content.
- Constantly visit and communicate with clients on hospital facilities and updates.
- Execute monthly promotion plans with clear KPI.
- Responsible in organizing and coordinating programs/ Symposium and Clinical Grand Round and events involving the Hospital?s consultants and coordinate closely with
- Medical Affairs on the program.
- Organize and coordinate any off-site health talks involving the Hospital Consultants at the operations premises for their staff, agents and clients.
- Assist to formulate, organize and implement sales & marketing strategies in order to increase the company?s sales and market share.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degrees with 3 – 6 years relevant work experience.
N250,000 – N350,000 Net Monthly (depending on experience).
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:?firstname.lastname@example.org?using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit globalprofilers.com.