E-Barcs Microfinance Bank Limited
Marketing Officer at E-Barcs Microfinance Bank Limited
- Achieve growth within Key Performance Indicators, including liability and risk asset generation, account opening, income generation, and e-banking product offerings.
- Evaluate creditworthiness of customers by processing loan applications and documentation.
- Monitor active loans and enforce collection and recoveries.
- Ensure the achievement of all budget parameters.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer engagement and service delivery.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and referrals.
- Expedite the resolution of complaints to maximize satisfaction and boost the customer service experience.
- Achieve a healthy portfolio and deposit mix.
- Execute marketing strategy and develop marketing campaigns.
- Ensure compliance with all internal policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Identify potential loan markets and develop referral networks.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degrees with relevant work experience.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.Marketing Officer at E-Barcs Microfinance Bank Limited
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2023.