Financial Reporting Accountant at Ulesson
- We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Financial Reporting Accountant to join our team. The Financial Reporting Account will be responsible for preparing and analysing financial records for an organisation. Their main duties typically include producing financial statements, ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulations, and providing support for audits and other financial activities. Additionally, they will be involved in financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Completing month-end?processes, including journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Supporting the Group Reporting Manager in the completion of monthly consolidation activities, particularly transfer pricing and fixed assets.
- Helping to develop models and methods to simplify the process of transfer pricing.
- Assistance in completing year-end and half year reporting, analysing results to complete statutory requirements for the group.
- Learning the consolidation process for the group and working alongside subsidiaries to gather financial data and ensure accuracy in the group?s consolidated statements.
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts for the group.
- Liaising closely with the tax team for both statutory reporting and transfer pricing.
- Liaising across the business to successfully meet all external audit needs.
- Involvement in key finance projects such as potential acquisitions, systems enhancements, and adoption of new standards.
- Helping embed our new ERP system across the finance function.
- Conducting in-depth financial analysis and provide insights to senior management regarding financial performance, variances and trends.
- Responsible for timely and accurate preparation and review of monthly reporting (internal and external).
- Working collaboratively across the wider finance team and the business to ensure performance is understood and reporting is delivered on time.
- Working closely with the Financial Control team to ensure robustness and consistency between data sets.
- Working with the FP & A team and the business on the annual budget and forecasting processes.
- Working closely with the Financial Controller and Head of Finance in developing and documenting scalable finance processes and controls, driving efficiencies within the Finance team and reducing reporting timelines.
- Evolve and document the accounting policies of the business, ensuring financial reporting is aligned with accounting standard IFRS.
- Preparation of the annual report and associated notes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA or equivalent).
- High level of digital literacy.
- Experience of statutory reporting and management accounting.
- Experience with tax returns and year-end reporting. Financial Reporting Accountant at Ulesson?
- Strong interpersonal skills (both oral and written) with a positive mentality.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Keen interest in seeing opportunities for operational improvements and drive to efficiently implement.
- Previous experience in a large-scale organization would be helpful.
- Working knowledge of ERPs (SAP) is desired but not crucial.
- N650,000 – N750,000 Net
Application Closing Date