Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
PR Specialist at Kuda Bank
Job Title: PR Specialist at Kuda Bank
Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
Job Type: Full Time
- We’re looking for a PR Specialist with proven experience developing PR strategies, building relationships with the press, curating PR events, and managing the image of a known tech, fashion or finance brand.
- You’d be a great fit for this role if you’re personable, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and you’re passionate about building an outstanding brand image.
- Develop PR strategies to promote Kuda’s mission
- Draft press releases, pitches, case studies, white papers and media summaries
- Build and maintain relationships with media contacts with a focus on Nigeria
- Manage Kuda’s LinkedIn account with the Community Manager
- Plan and manage special events including press conferences and photo ops
- Manage media requests in a timely and professional manner
- Pitch story ideas and content about Kuda to the press
- Make sure that all communication is cohesive with Kuda’s brand image
- Track and analyse media coverage to guide future campaigns
- Monitor, measure and report the impacts of PR efforts
- Contribute to survey campaigns and analyse public opinion about Kuda
- Organise, schedule, and prepare Kuda leaders for press interviews and events.
- At least three (3) years of experience in Public Relations or Corporate Communications, specifically managing the image of a known tech, fashion or finance brand particularly in Nigeria.
- Proof that you have developed, implemented, and executed successful public relations campaigns
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and experience communicating effectively with internal audiences, external audiences and the press.
- Excellent people and presentation skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience curating and hosting media events would be a serious advantage
- Interest in working collaboratively from an office at least two days a week.
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.