Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Seven-Up Bottling Company
Regional Sales Manager at Seven-Up Bottling Company
- The Regional Sales Manager is to ensure effective and efficient management of sales operation through prompt order generation and delivery of products to customers.
- They are to ensure safety and judicious use of company properties in the sales department.
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for leading the sales and distribution strategy for products sold through Distributors and other customers within the assigned territory.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution.
- Achieve agreed distribution level of all SBC products and surpass KPI targets within assigned territory.
- Drive total profitable growth in accordance with both long range and annual sales plan.
- Assist in the delivery of key business metrics (i.e. Category Share) in a manner that is consistent with the strategic direction of the business.
- Handle a large sales team & develop them by building right skills through coaching & motivating them so they have appropriate sales capability to deliver their objectives.
- Grows level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing course or any relevant field. Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Minimum of 5 years beverage sales experience in territory and distributor management with a proven track record
- A post graduate degree in a relevant field will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.