Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Sales Executive – Real Estate at Banksome
The duties & responsibilities are not limited to the following;
- To develop new business relationships, identify prospects and follow through till the sale is closed.
- Utilize systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate.
- Prepare a proper marketing report on sales activities to superiors through scheduled reporting structure.
- Design/ draft content filled proposals to prospective clients.
- Arrange/design advertising to promote the property(ies)
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business
- Present the Group to potential clients through face-to-face meetings, cold calls and emails.
- Schedule and conduct site visits and follow up effectively with client till closure
- Generate new leads on weekly basis
- Meet at least 80% of monthly target
- Increase social media presence by 5% monthly
- Number of apartments sold in a month.
- High rate of customer feedback- The number of buyers who have signed you as their exclusive sales agent.
- Proper inventory of apartments available.
- % on negotiation: Percentage difference between asking and selling price
- B.Sc in Estate Management or any relevant Social Science or Arts discipline.
- 4-5 years’ experience in sales of Real Estate
- Ability to implore the use of digital marketing platforms will be an advantage
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages. Sales Executive – Real Estate at Banksome
- Proven track record of hitting targets and KPIs within a real estate sales role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness.
- IT skills
Application Closing Date