Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Senior IT Audit Specialist at Dangote Group
Job Title: Senior IT Audit Specialist at Dangote Group
Job ID: DCP-28923
Job type: Full time
- We are seeking to hire a Senior IT Audit Specialist to bring expertise and experience to further enhance the company’s Internal Audit function and contribute to achieving the company’s vision.
- Develop and implement IT audit plans, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct IT audits to assess the effectiveness of IT internal controls, risk management, and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations for corrective actions to IT management.
- Work with IT management to prioritize remediation efforts and monitor progress.
- Participate in system implementation and integration projects to ensure IT controls are adequately designed and implemented.
- Prepare audit reports and provide recommendations to IT audit management and senior leadership.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and best practices in IT audit and related fields.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 7 to 8 years experience in IT audit, preferably in a Big 4 or similar consulting firm.
- CISA, CRISC, or other relevant professional certification.
- Strong knowledge of IT systems, applications, and infrastructure.
- Proven experience in IT auditing, risk assessment, and control design and testing.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.