Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth by identifying and securing new business opportunities, as well as maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
- This role involves actively prospecting for new clients, understanding their needs, presenting product or service solutions, negotiating contracts, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify potential business opportunities and target market for products and services.
- Build and maintain positive work relationships with clients to create a rapport that facilitates patronage and generates revenue.
- Develop and implement strategies effectively for the extensive sales and distribution of company products.
- Monitor to identify changes in market trends and adjust accordingly.
- Communicate with clients to identify their service requirements and facilitate supply.
- Employ knowledge of products and services in providing appropriate response to client enquiries and also in assisting with the resolution of customer issues or complaints.
- Apply understanding of market trends/business practices in taking decisions necessary for enhancing the sales process.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret sales records to obtain information useful in preparing reports
- Ensure compliance with customer service standards and proper customer relationship management.
Competencies and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field of study.
- Proven track record in sales, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role with experience in Logistics, B2B, Financial Sevices and FMCG
- Must be able to identify prospects, identify prospects’ challenges and proffer solutions and build rapport and maintain client relationships.
- Proficiency in CRM software and other sales tools.
- Must be a good negotiator.
- Must possess excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.