Listen to Our Weekly Podcast
Auto Packer / Auto Loader Operator (Cement Industry) at Dangote Group
Job Title: Auto Packer/ Auto Loader Operator (Cement Industry) at Dangote Group
Job ID: ObajanaPackingplant001
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: DCP – Operations
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out simple arithmetic operations for loading programs.
- Manually correct loading programs when mistakes occur.
- Stop or reset auto packer when malfunctions occur, clear machine jams, and report malfunctions to a supervisor.
- Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure according to size or processing angle of product.
- Count and record finished and rejected bags of cement.
- Clean the auto packer with compressed air during and at the end of each shift.
- Ensure ATC and loading slips are received before trucks are loaded.
- Ensure safety of personnel by operating the auto packer in accordance with standard operating procedures
Education and Work Experience:
- SSCE + 5 years of work experience.
- Trade Test II + 5 years of work experience
Skills and Competencies: Auto Packer / Auto Loader Operator (Cement Industry) at Dangote Group
- Basic knowledge of the cement production process
- Working knowledge auto packer parts and their functions
- Ability to operate auto packer effectively
- Good knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Good knowledge of control room operations
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.