Compliance Analyst at Kuda Bank
Job Title: Compliance Analyst at Kuda Bank
Employment Type: Full Time (Hybrid)
- Liaise with law enforcement agencies including but not limited to EFCC, the Police in respect of all requests received as they pertain to Kuda?s customers.
- Transaction monitoring and preparation of SARs/STRs
- KYC reviews
- Documentation of engagement reports
- Building an efficient compliance framework for the company and monitoring compliance with the same across departments.
- Work closely with the Legal, Fraud, IS Control, and Internal Control/Audit teams on various cross-functional issues.
- Internal Engagements with stakeholders on day-to-day customer requests.
- Regulatory, compliance, and operational risk management
- Performing other related duties as may be required or assigned from time to time
- Basic knowledge of Nigerian financial regulations, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) guidelines, AML/CFT regulations and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements.
- Good writing and speaking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Suite and Google Applications.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- High level of integrity, discretion, and the ability to handle confidential information.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option.
Application Closing Date
Note:?This is an Entry level position.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.