Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
1.)?Workforce Manager, Contact Center
- The Workforce Manager of the Contact Center plays a critical role in optimizing the operational efficiency of our customer support and sales teams.
- This position is responsible for forecasting, scheduling, real-time monitoring, and reporting tmaximize the utilization of contact center resources and meet service level goals.
- The Workforce Manager will collaborate with various departments to align workforce planning with business objectives and continuously improve operational performance.
- The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, a deep understanding of contact center operations, and the ability tmake
- Develop and maintain accurate forecasts of call, chat, email, and social media volume.
- Create and manage staffing models tensure optimal resource allocation tmeet service level targets.
- Monitor and analyze historical data tidentify trends and seasonality, adjusting forecasts as needed.
- Create and manage agent schedules, ensuring adequate coverage during peak and off-peak hours.
- Implement efficient scheduling practices tmaximize agent productivity and minimize?overstaffing or understaffing.
- Handle schedule adjustments, real-time monitoring, and intraday management to address unforeseen changes.
- Monitor and report on key contact center KPIs, including service level, average handle time, adherence, and occupancy.
- Analyze agent performance data and provide actionable insights toptimize productivity.
- Develop and deliver regular performance reports tsenior management.
- Lead a team of workforce analysts and planners, providing coaching, training, and guidance.
- Foster a collaborative and data-driven work environment tdrive continuous improvement.
- Promote a positive and productive work culture within the workforce management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations Management, or a related field (preferred).
- Proven experience (6+ years) in workforce management within a contact center environment.
- Proficiency in workforce management software, Data analysis and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and data interpretation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability twork under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Leadership experience and a track record of managing a team.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a knowledgeable Payroll Specialist to process and manage the company?s payroll. You will be the one to calculate wages based on hours worked and administer payments.
- A payroll specialist can use payroll software with accuracy and efficiency. They are good with numbers and can be trusted with sensitive information. They also have great communication skills to interact with colleagues and executives.
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee.
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with the assistance of a computer system.
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed.
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks.
- Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / BA in Business, Accounting or relevant field is a plus.
- Proven 4 Years + experience as payroll specialist or payroll manager
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software (e.g., Kronos, Payforce) and databases
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:?firstname.lastname@example.org?using “Payroll Specialist” as the subject of the mail.
3.) NI – Revenue Manager
- As part of his job, the Revenue Manager will have to show a great understanding of e-commerce and the marketplace (or a very strong ability to learn), developing streams of value-added services for our sellers and us customers, ensuring by this a road to profitability for Jumia.
- The Revenue Manager will be interacting mostly with C-Levels of Jumia. It will be a key success factor for him to engage the senior leadership team in what he/she identified as the next generation of revenue stream.
- As our profitability also relies on our top line, the Revenue Manager will be strongly committed to all commercial directors to ensure our new revenue streams do not negatively impact the top line. Based on his expertise, the revenue manager will also be the owner of most inventory decisions as well as budgets dedicated to investments into prices (e.g. subsidy).
- Gross margin is composed of marketplace commission, retail margin, shipping fee revenues, vendors’ penalties, vendors value-added services,
- Monitoring Gross Profit P&L performance vs. budget:
- Building analysis to ensure smart reporting on the performance across all categories, leading to action-
- Oriented recommendations (at Cat1 / Cat2 / Cat 3 + Seller Level at GP1 level).
- Improving our GP2 by optimizing seller and customer passthrough and adapting the commission matrix to reflect. price leadership opportunities and scale our Value-Added Services.
- Owner of developing the next generation of revenue streams focused on providing services to sellers (Values Added Services):
- Take ownership of VAS products including elaborating on the product value proposition, target market, application scenarios, key differentiators and USPs, benchmarking, trends, and vision
- Monitoring, leading, and accelerating the adoption of these services
- Designing action plans to be executed by KAMs
- Reconciliation of Marketing Contribution (Deal tracker vs. booked by Finance) + back margin follow-up.
- Making sure that all revenue streams are booked and correctly implemented.
- Inventory Management: Management of POs (Retail): making sure that we are inbound. the right assortment at the right quantity and with a price leadership
- Management of COs (Consignment): CP coordination/execution of Inventory to ensure a healthy rolling stock
- Making sure that all products in our WH are visible on the website.
- Making sure we give visibility to best-sellers
- Making sure that they are picked as collections in the consumer needs (Merchandising campaigns).
- Making sure that the seller subscribes to visibility services (SP, VAS, etc…)
- Making sure that we reprice the slow movers (PSA, Phoenix)
- Coordinate Performance Steering Actions with KAMs so that they can negotiate deep discounts with
- Sellers to animate a clearance campaign.
- Repricing of Forfeited Items: Coordinating with IT to make sure that the products are live on the website.
- Reprice the items to maximize our margin while ensuring that the items move quickly.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, or Finance and should be power BI and data analysis Inclined
- 6+ years? experience in top-tier consulting firms, 4+ years? experience in top-tier e-commerce firms, 3+ years in top-tier investment banks or audit firms
- Passion for e-commerce and its ability to transform the economic landscape
- Extremely structured and analytical
- Very organized and able to structure stakeholders? agenda
- Strong ability to convince and drive local top management on a group Great interpersonal skills to influence people.
- Excellent communication skills
- Finding simple solutions to complex problems
4.) NI- Pricing and Automation Analyst
- You’ll be joining the commercial operations team. The Pricing team defines the commercial strategy of Jumia to drive the growth of the sales volume, margin, and conversion rate across the different categories.
- We leverage data analysis to decide on the commercial targets, the right assortment and pricing, marketing efforts, and sales campaigns.
- We boost commercial team members’ work by providing them with effective tools and planning to achieve results.
- As a pricing and automation analyst, you will:
- Be responsible for the pricing leadership of Jumia Nigeria
- Select and scan the relevant products vs. the competition
- Share updated price data with the commercial team
- Lead the execution of daily and mid-term actions to maintain price leadership
- Identify issues and improvement areas that you will structure, analyze, and report to management while proposing plans for solving them
- Challenge the existing status quo and push continuously for higher results (by improving processes and executing seamlessly).
- Lead the development of key commercial automation projects in close relation with HCO
- Leverage your detailed knowledge of local commercial operations and your technical skills to develop scalable automated solutions, to be tested and launched locally and scaled to other countries. Those solutions aim at:
- 1/ Fueling our growth through price competitiveness and stock availability
- 2/ Improving our unit economics
- 3/Saving time for commercial team members to focus on higher value-added tasks
To conduct these missions, we expect you to:
- Focus on impact and results
- Be analytical and structured in your approach, while showing a strong bias for action
- Be proactive, challenge the existing, make propositions
- Embrace the complexity of our business and organization and translate it into actionable insights and plans
- Give visibility to the team on your actions, blockers, and results to mobilize our support when needed
Expected Technical and Personal Skills:
- Top Business and Engineering Schools and Universities
- Proficiency in Google Sheets (advanced functions, queries, scripts), PowerBI, SQL, and Python
- Ability to analyze large data sets to make strategic decisions
- Experience in e-commerce or retail
KPIs to evaluate the FTE:
- Pricing leadership %
- PSA pricing completion %
- Automation project assessment
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 6 – 9 years work experience.
5.)?IT Support Specialist
About the Job
- You will have the chance to integrate our amazing IT Support team that is responsible for supporting all our internal users on a daily basis. From laptop maintenance to troubleshooting, onboardings & offboardings, Google Workspace, SSO and Endpoints.
- Management of local Endpoints for MDM and EDR.
- Follow up on outstanding IT-related requests and ensure resolution within established SLA in the ticket platform.
- Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records.
- Onboarding and Offboarding procedures.
- Report RMA?s and Warranties.
- Manage OS Imaging and Configuration for Linux, MacOS and Windows.
- Support for Voip systems.
- Other common IT Support duties.
What we are looking for:
- Higher Education in either IT or equivalent
- Minimum 3-year work experience in computer technical support functions;
- Good technical knowledge in the areas of hardware, operating systems (Windows, Mac and Linux) and Networks TCP / IP;
- Excellent communication skills and taste for contact with the end user;
- Knowledge and experience on Google Workspace, Okta, Microsoft, Xcally, Zendesk and Endpoint platforms is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills and taste for teamwork;
- Good analytical ability, organization and planning;
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal, clearly and accurately.